I feel the bit about them giving more notice is unreasonable most likely the decision was left until the eleventh hour so that they could be sure they had made the right call. Disappointing yes but these people would also have been the first to complain had Sweden is calling and I must go shirt and they were put at risk. Knowing exactly where this event happens, right on top of the totally exposed cliffs, also the potential for high winds and heavy rain I would say the organizers had no choice but to cancel. I’m sure the decision was made for safety reasons and complainants should realize that.
Sweden is calling and I must go Shirt, Hoodie and Ladies Tee.
Sweden is calling and I must go Unisex, Sweatshirt and Tank Top.
If it helps, I live a few miles from the area and at the moment I do not want to go out into my garden, let alone on a field with a tent, it really is horrendous down here, and even if Sweden is calling and I must go shirt, people would not have enjoyed it as it is cold, windy and soaking wet. It is the hardest decision any organizer has to ever take, but as they say in the article, for the safety of the crews, the performers and the attendee’s it was the only choice to make. We all know how random the British weather can be, always best to be safe than sorry.
I did board masters 2 years ago, and whilst it’s a fantastic event, it is placed near the cliffs and would suffer from Sweden is calling and I must go shirt. Also, the ground quickly gets churned up making camping and also leaving the site really difficult. If the forecast is bad it’s better to call in now than when there are problems.